Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Graduates...


My girls have officially graduated from Preschool!!! Not only was there a ceremony, replete with "mortarboards" and marching down the chapel aisle, but we also got to have a picnic afterwards,in the school playground. In the fall, we will start Kindergarten! Whoot!
This means ALL the urchins will be at school full time....and if one more person says "what will you do with your time?" I'm gonna haul off and smack'em. I'm thinking rest. And then work the 60 acre farm I own. And work on the 200 year old farmhouse I live in. And get a part-time job to make some money and get health insurance...and continue to raise the three little ones so that this will be the first of MANY graduations (yes, I do expect PhDs from all of them. Got a problem with that?). So, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll keep busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment